The deadline for the extended abstracts including the following sections is July 1, 2023.
- Author(s) with Affiliation(s)
- Abstract and Keywords
- Introduction should include (1) the scope and purpose of the study and state the problem (2) a review of the pertinent literature (3) a description of the methods, and (4) an overview of the main results of the work.
- Methodology should include the research question, the research framework, and the methods applied in detail. It should be furthermore highlighted why the research question is relevant to theory and practice, and why the chosen method(s) are suited for the problem. The summary should include the identification of valid data sources used in the research.
- Results & Discussion should explicitly include the findings and arguments of the work, illustrated with supporting figures, tables and images.
- Conclusion, should include the general conclusions from the findings, the contribution of the study to the application and research field, limitations, future study proposals.
Authors are requested to submit an extended abstract in English not exceeding five (5) pages including references and should be written in Times New Roman font, single line spacing, and 11 font size. Page margins are formed regarding the A4 page size and are 2.5 cm wide from the right, left, top and bottom. Pages should be numbered. Please click for the Extended Abstract Format.
For extended abstract submissions please visit www.modav.org.tr
The accepted extended abstracts will be published in the e-Proceedings of MODAV-ICA 2023. After the conference, the full papers will have the opportunity to be included in fast-track review of The World of Accounting Science Journal for the special issue publication. The World of Accounting Science is an international peer‐reviewed journal published quarterly (end of March, June, September, December), hosting scientific papers in the areas of accounting and finance authored by researchers from Turkey and other countries.